- Category: General Dentistry
- Emergency Dentist - Dental Emergency
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Loose Teeth
- Chipped, Cracked or Fractured Teeth
- Something stuck between teeth
- Lost Dental filling
- Oral Tissue Injury and Facial Pain
- Problems with Temporary Dental Restorations
- Is it a Dental Emergency?
- Avoiding a Dental Emergency
- Preparing for a Dental Emergency
- All Pages
Something stuck between teeth
Try first using dental floss to carefully and gently remove the particle. Be careful never to pry at your teeth using sharp objects such as pins or needles which can scratch the tooth’s enamel and cut your gums which may lead to infection. If you cannot remove the object call name to safely remove it for you.